Drawing inspiration from historical art and punk culture, PALM examines the aesthetics of the human hand from an anatomical perspective.
- Printed by The United States Playing Card Company
- Premium crushed stock with linen finish
- Exclusive print run of 4266 units
- Hand drawn illustrations by artist Anton Ian Nielsen
- Thick distinctive borders
- Poker sized for superb fit in the human hand
PALM Playing Cards examines the aesthetics of the human hand from an anatomical perspective — and draws inspiration from historical art, punk culture and old science fiction movies.
All original illustrations were hand drawn to perfection by artist Anton Ian Nielsen in his Copenhagen studio. Printed by The United States Playing Card Company on their highest quality crushed stock to ensure sublime handling.
The PALM deck is a tribute to our hands.